It’s been a hot summer, but we’ve kept our cool running, playing and welcoming new members.
On July 7, we headed to Truist Stadium to watch the Winston-Salem Dash take on the Wilmington Blue Rocks in the third of a six-game series.
We ran hard and fast in the $5K races and we have our final two coming September 13 and October 11.
On Saturday, September 17, we’ll be co-hosting a Breakfast Run at Omega Sports’ new location in Thruway Shopping Center. The details:
- Starts at 7:30 a.m.; we will have 3- and 5-mile routes available.
- Afterward enjoy a yummy breakfast by TCTC & Omega Sports and have time to shop at Omega to enjoy 20% off (TCTC members usually enjoy 10% off, but for this day we’ll get 20% off!).
- Also, if members/new members haven’t picked up their TCTC shirts yet, they can get them then in store.
On Saturday, October 22, we’ll enjoy a Midday Social Run at The Playground in Clemmons.
- Starts at 11 a.m.; we will have 3- and 5-mile routes available.
- Afterward enjoy Cugino Forno pizzas and hot dogs compliments of The Playground. You’ll also get a free drink/beer ticket for The Playground.
- At 12:30 p.m., The Playground will have simulators available for attendees to play.
- You must RSVP for this event: https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/Clemmons/TCTCOctoberSocial
- This event is free for TCTC members with RSVP! The cost is $10 for non-members.